19 May, 2015

Backdrop Install

It has been a while since I've posted, but not much has gone on, with the warmer weather arriving.  We've had many family, church, and work events that have taken priority.

Recently, my lovely has done much to help me install the Trackside Scenery Valley Flat line of photo-based backdrops (www.tracksidescenery.com).  Owner Joey Ricard does some amazing stuff, if you haven't seen it in person, go to the website.

Here's my photos, quickly taken, while the adhesive was curing (and smelling!), on our way out. :o)



And, here is what I was able to do, with a little cleaning up.



3 comments:

Marg said...

Hey Norm - The photo back drop is awesome! Makes your display so life-like! Let us know when the boys can come play trains with Uncle Norm!

JLandT Railroad said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
JLandT Railroad said...

Hey Norm this is coming along so nicely, you clearly have a great eye for scenery. Jas...