03 November, 2014

Some More (Minor) Progress

I was able to lay a little more track this weekend, while babysitting our 'pup' (a six year old toy poodle who is very clingy, yet extremely huggable) and some church obligations. Pixes show all of the track laid for one module, with some cars in place to see how they roll, and a start on the second module.

Couldn't help my including a pix of my favorite 'appendage ', Alfred. With my wife and daughter away for weekend, I was his primary heat source this chilly weekend.

5 comments:

J Peck said...

Looking good, Norm...layout looks good too!

Bernie said...

I see a bad kink rising, I see trouble on the way. (sung to the tune of" Bad Moon Rising").

Watch out on the back track coming off the diamond.

Norman Wolf said...

Which one, Bernie? Top left?

J Peck said...

Yes and prominently featured in the second photo. I humbly offer a suggestion thinking you may want track joints at the module joints but I'd run a solid section of track off the diamond and if you have to move the layout cut it later...three joints on a short section might cause headaches later

Norman Wolf said...

Thanks, guys! It is fixed, per recommendations.