19 March, 2009

The Layout Takes Shape...

Thanks to Bob Leonard, I have a rough track plan to go with...



Click on the image, to check it out in a larger form. I finished my first segment of benchwork and it's at the bottom right corner.





The next and last pieces of open-grid will be to be under the proposed Doswell site. It will come out toward the camera, in the above pix and come right up to my work bench.



The rest will most-likely be double-deck benchwork, to accommodate a small, staging area under "Acca" Yard and gradually climb up from 38" to the 48" benchwork, behind the gravel dump at the top right. It's still pretty rough, so we'll see if I can get this on some graph paper, soon.

1 comment:

Garity said...

Sweet! You blog!?!?!?! Ok, adding you to my blog list since I love keeping up with everyone. I just wish I could add comments to Daylene's blog...she needs to activate that already.