12 March, 2008

How do I fit it all in???

A brief first post (finally!). Wanted to do this for a while, but I've been "bum-fuzzled" as to how to balance the love of family (first) & HO Trains, with those annoying things reality throws at us... you know the ones I'm talking about: Work, School, Life (in general). And, not to get too political, with the twists of what's going on in American politics and our economy (can anyone say, "H-E-L-P"????) trains take a back seat. That (to me) is a bummer, albeit a small one, but a bummer nonetheless. As I approach (or coast right through) middle age, I'm hearing those old voices from my childhood saying, "When you're older, you'll have time to do the things you want to do." What were those folks smoking??? It seems harder than ever to relax (not one of my easiest taskings to begin with) and it's too costly to have any kind of hobby... and I'm sure I am not the only one that feels dejected, frustrated, and downright angry!
I'm rambling, so I'll end here and mull over how to blog better and more often.

No comments: